Educational Robotics Repository @ Brooklyn College
$page = "resources";
This page contains links to resources available from other sites.
The information is divided into the following sections:
robotics platform and
- LEGOengineering.com is dedicated to providing educators with resources for teaching through engineering with LEGO materials.
This web site provides educators with resources to aid in migration including news, activities, and a knowledgebase.
A Robot Laboratory for teaching Artificial Intellegence
- Resources for teaching undergraduate course in Artificial Intellegence using robotics.
Center for Engineering Educational Outreach
- The Center for Engineering Educational Outreach (CEEO), at Tufts
University, is dedicated to improving engineering education for K-12
The RoboLab graphical programming environment was developed at
The site contains tools (for programming), services (workshops for
students and teachers), outreach (local CEEO activities) and research.
Kiss Institute for Practical Robotics (KIPR)
- Kiss Institute for Practical Robotics (KIPR) works with all ages to
provide improved learning and skills development through the application of
technology, particularly robots.
Robot links in the American Association for Artificial Intelligence (AAAI)
- The website has couple of interesting links worth looking at. Please note that some links may
not work as they are outdated!
- The Robotics Academy, at Carnegie Mellon University, is
committed to using robotics to excite children about science and
technology and to help create a more technologically literate
society. This site includes general robotics resources and curricula.
last updated: 21-march-2008/azhar