Submissions accepted for the demonstration session will be advertised on the AAMAS website and in the conference booklet, which will contain abstracts of all available Demos. Each Demo submission must consist of the following:
A 2-page paper in which the authors describe the system to be
demonstrated. The paper should describe the application domain, the
problem scenario, the technology used, the agent/multi-agent techniques
involved, the innovations of the system, its live and interactive
aspects, etc. Papers MUST BE PREPARED IN PDF format using the AAMAS
style as follows:
- The format follows the ACM proceedings guidelines and consists of balanced double columns, 9 pt text, 1" (2.54cm) margins top and bottom, and 0.75" (1.9cm) margins left and right. Each column is 3.33" (8.45cm) wide with a separation of 0.33" (0.83cm).
- Latex style file: aamas2011.cls (and example for usage)
- Word template: AAMAS2011Template.doc
- Note that Demo submissions, like most AAMAS workshops, are not blind-reviewed, so author names and affiliations may appear on the first page of the 2-page paper.
- Video: The paper must contain a URL linking to a demonstration movie no more than 5 minutes in length (QuickTime or YouTube format). The movie must clearly show how the demo will be performed.
- Contribution and Supervisor Endorsement (Student Projects Only): A brief note from the student's supervisor describing the student's individual contribution to the project, written on university letterhead and including the supervisor's full name, title and email address. This should be attached as the 3rd page of the PDF Paper submission (above).
Accepted Demos will have the 2-page papers included in the AAMAS proceedings.
Submission web site: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aamas2011demos
Submission deadline: January 24, 2011 (midnight Hawaii time) !! EXTENDED !!