This is the home page for the Demos track of the 10th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2011).
The goal of the AAMAS DEMOs track is to provide opportunities for
participants from academia and/or industry to present their latest
developments in agent-based software and/or robotic systems.
Interactive systems and novel applications are particularly
welcome. Student researchers are encouraged to submit.
A "Best Demo" will be selected and awarded by the committee.
Accepted Demo submitters will be expected to present a poster and live demonstration by at least one author at the conference in Taipei.
** Authors of accepted papers and posters in the main track of the AAMAS conference, as well as workshop presenters, are particularly encouraged to submit! ( You'll be there anyway --- this is another opportunity to share your work and discuss your results in detail with conference attendees who visit your Demo! )
Examples of demos include but are not limited to:
- Interactive agent-based software systems
- Agent-based simulation environments
- Innovative applications of agent-based systems or prototypes (e.g., industrial, military, educational)
- Agent-based games
- Agent platforms and development environments
- Open-source software tools for agent-based system development
- Robotic systems (single- and multi-agent)
- Human-robot interactive systems
- Virtual agents and interactive virtual environments